It’s The Year of the Volunteer! Please join us for fun, fellowship, events and activities to support Temple Sinai. There are so many opportunities to offer your time, talent and skills while enjoying the camaraderie of our warm and welcoming members.
Call the office at 941 924-1802 or send a message via the Contact tab.
We have volunteer openings from A to Z , well almost!
- Aesthetics – Help keep the temple beautiful – Allan Shaivitz
- Annual Directory – Have a talent for advertising sales? Membership Directory – Mark Richmond
- Caring Committee – Margo Friedman
- College Connection – Florey Miller
- Development- fundraising ideas? Join this energetic committee – Daryl Worobow
- Dinners – Planning congregational gatherings – Elana Margolis
- Food Festival – 2018 Need cooks, bakers, & volunteers galore – Patty Glah
- Gala – Help with all aspects of our major fundraiser, Spring 2018 – Karen Witte
- Gan, Preschool always needs an extra pair of hands – Laura Freedman, Director, 926-9462
- Greeters – Welcome people to Temple Sinai on Shabbat – Elana – Margolis
- Landscaping – Help with our grounds and maintain the greenery – Contact Jeff Earl in our office
- Life and Legacy / Endowment – Daryl Worobow
- Membership – Dedicated to supporting those just joining the Temple – Elana Margolis
- Men’s Club – David Weiss, President
- Mitzvah Day is everyday
- Office – Volunteer to help in our office – call the office, 924-1802
- Religious School – If you have ability and willingness to tutor students in Hebrew – Steve Weintraub, 922-9322
- Ritual – Would you like a Bimah honor? Karen Worobow
- Sinai Singers – Like to sing? No previous experience required. Join the Sinai Singers – Chazzan Abramson
- Social Action – Help with sending packages to soldiers, feeding local families and much more.
- Ushers – To usher at services – Judy Serdlow
- Welcome Receptions – Members needed to set up, host and clean up – Lori Yohan
- Women of Sinai, our Sisterhood has its own world of exciting activities and opportunities. Sandy Livon, Rae Ellen Levene, and Patty Schreiber
- Youth Groups – Temple Sinai strives to provide quality, Jewishly-rich social opportunities for our young congregants.