It is an honor and privilege to serve as Temple Sinai’s President, as we enter our 28th year as a progressive and inclusive Reform congregation serving Sarasota/Manatee Florida. Our strengths are the warmth of our members, our top notch clergy and professional staff, and our wide array of programs and activities.
Stop by, and check us out, especially our Rhythm & Jews service on the 1st Friday of every month at 6:00 pm. We even have a wine and cheese reception at 5:15 pm, so you can get to know people and discover new friends. Newcomers will always feel welcome and included in our Temple Family. You will also be impressed with our fabulous facility as a place you can call home.
You can always contact me with questions or comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Trustees
Temple Sinai Board of Trustees
- President – Gary Kravitz
- President Elect – Ellyn Bender
- VP of Development – Daryl Worobow
- VP of Education – Brian Hersh
- VP of Finance – Brian Miller
- VP of Membership – Elana Margolis
- VP of Operations – Patty Glah
- VP of Ritual – Judy Swerdlow
- Financial Secretary – Amy Drachman
- Secretary – Emily Levin
- Parliamentarian – Peggy Miller
- Jason Collier
- Herb Krasow
- Aryeh Weinstein
- Immediate Past President – Mark Richmond
Please call the office at 941-924-1802 for contact information or use the Contact Us tab.