The Women of Sinai (WOS) was established to provide friendship, spirituality, and bonding to women of Temple Sinai. This organization gives Reform Jewish women voice, opportunity, and purpose by encouraging unique, creative contributions of each member in service to our temple and the community at large.
We are committed to:
- Providing learning opportunities and intellectual stimulation, as well as Judaic experiences for our members.
- Providing a variety of events and programs, in addition to our monthly luncheons, that are open to community members, as well as temple and WOS members.
- Communicating with WOS members, as well as temple members, regarding dissemination of up-to-date relevant information and accomplishments.
Following are the Programs, Events and Luncheons scheduled:
Annual Calendar:WOS Brouchure 2018-2019
Women of Sinai Book Club
5/17 A YEAR OF LIVING BIBLICALLY, A.J. JACOBS
6/21 THE JAPANESE LOVER, ISABELLE ALLENDE
7/19 A GENTLEMAN IN MOSCOW, AMOR TOWLES
8/16 LILAC GIRLS, MARTHA HALL KELLY
9/20 WE WERE THE LUCKY ONES, GEORGIA HUNTER
10/18 THE BRIDAL CHAIR, GOLDA GOLDREICH
11/15 THE BOOK OF SEPARATION, TOVA MIRVIS
12/20 KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON, DAVID GRAN
1/17 LITTLE FIRES EVERYWHERE, CELESTE NG
2/21 SMALL GREAT THINGS, JODI PICOULT
3/21 HILLBILLY ELEGY, J.D. VANCE
4/18 BOOK SELECTION
5/16 AND AFTER THE FIRE, LAUREN BELFER
Book Club will meet on the above Thursday at 1:00 p.m. in the Social Hall at the temple.
Contact Dobbie Linick for additional information at email@example.com or 201-314-6962.
- President – Peggy Miller
- Recording Secretary – Gail Glickman
- Treasurer – Barbara Pollack
- Financial Secretary – Debbie Linick
- VP Administration – Ronni Freed
- VP Membership – Janet Moses
- VP Programming – Suzanne Weinstein
- VP Special Events – Karen Witte
- VP Gift Shop – Ronni Kahn and Rae Ellen Levene
- VP Hospitality – Janet Gross, Jan Joseph and Judy Feldman
- VP Mitzvah – Betty Liner and Judy Polivy
- Past President Advisor – Joanne Trachtenberg, Rae Ellen Levene