The Women of Sinai (WOS) was established to provide friendship, spirituality, and bonding to women of Temple Sinai. This organization gives Reform Jewish women voice, opportunity, and purpose by encouraging unique, creative contributions of each member in service to our temple and the community at large.
We are committed to:
- Providing learning opportunities and intellectual stimulation, as well as Judaic experiences for our members.
- Providing a variety of events and programs, in addition to our monthly luncheons, that are open to community members, as well as temple and WOS members.
- Communicating with WOS members, as well as temple members, regarding dissemination of up-to-date relevant information and accomplishments.
Following are the Programs, Events and Luncheons scheduled:
Annual Calendar:WOS Brouchure 2019-2020
Women of Sinai Book Club
Book Club will meet on the above Thursday at 1:00 p.m. in the Social Hall at the temple.
Contact Dobbie Linick for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-314-6962.
- President – Peggy Miller
- Recording Secretary – Gail Glickman
- Treasurer – Barbara Pollack
- Financial Secretary – Jane Glusman
- VP Administration – Greta Roberts
- Book Club – Dobbie Linick
- Publicity – Gail Glickman
- Simchagrams – Peggy Miller
- VP Membership – Janet Moses
- Continuity – Joyce Omanski
- VP Programming – Suzanne Weinstein, Judy Feldman, Janet Gross, Janice Grossman
- Religious Committee – Judy Rogovin
- VP Special Events –
- Mah Jong Chair – Patty Schreiber
- Food Set Up
- Reservations – Rae Ellen Levene
- Baking – Carole Gorin
- Check in – Harriet Rosen
- Dinner and a Movie – Janet Tolbert
- Fashion Show – Karen Witte
- VP Gift Shop – Barbara Bryden
- VP Hospitality – Beth Del Pico, Laurie Criden & Fredda Chalfin
- Reservations – Gloria Peretz
- VP Mitzvah – Betty Liner and Judy Polivy
- Mitzvah Cards – Cecile Alexander
- Sunshine – Judy Feldman
- Past Presidents – Sylvia Bloom, Rae Ellen Levene, Etta Raiken, Ros Ross, Patty Schreiber, Joanne Trachtenberg
- Nominating Committee for 2020 – 2021 – Elana Margolis, Karen Witte, Ronni Freed