The Women of Sinai (WOS) was established to provide friendship, spirituality, and bonding to women of Temple Sinai. This organization gives Reform Jewish women voice, opportunity, and purpose by encouraging unique, creative contributions of each member in service to our temple and the community at large.
We are committed to:
- Providing learning opportunities and intellectual stimulation, as well as Judaic experiences for our members.
- Providing a variety of events and programs, in addition to our monthly luncheons, that are open to community members, as well as temple and WOS members.
- Communicating with WOS members, as well as temple members, regarding dissemination of up-to-date relevant information and accomplishments.
Following are the Programs, Events and Luncheons scheduled:
Thursdays at noon for Luncheons:
May 3 – Evening Installation of Officers and dinner. Speaker from the Ringling Musuem of Art.
Women of Sinai Book Club
3/15 Miller’s Valley, Anna Quindlen
4/19 Meeting to select books for next season
5/17 A Year of Living Biblically, A.J. Jacobs
Book Club will meet on the above Thursday at 1:00 p.m. in the Social Hall at the temple.
Contact Dobbie Linick for additional information at email@example.com or 201-314-6962.
- Facilitator – Patty Schreiber
- Recording Secretary – Greta Roberts
- Treasurer – Barbara Pollock
- Financial Secretary – Debbie Linick
- VP Administration -Ronni Freed
- VP Membership – Janet Moses
- VP Programming -Maxine Goodheim
- VP Special Events – Karen Witte
- VP Judaic Shop – Shirley Rose, Jane Glusman and Gloria Peretz
- VP Hospitality – Janet Gross, Jan Joseph and Judy Feldman
- VP Mitzvah – Betty Liner and Ronnie Kahn